The Centre for Advanced Food Studies (LMC), a centre of excellence, is an interdisciplinary collaboration of research and education within food science and technology – www.lmc.dk
The following universities take part in LMC:
- University of Copenhagen: Faculty of Life Sciences – www.life.ku.dk
- University of Copenhagen: Faculty of Science, Department of Biology – http://www1.bio.ku.dk
- Technical University of Denmark: FoodDTU – www.dtu.dk/centre/FoodDTU.aspx
- University of Aarhus: Faculty of Agricultural Sciences & MAPP-centre, Aarhus School of Business – www.au.dk
- University of Southern Denmark: Faculty of Health Science, Faculty of Science – www.sdu.dk
Lund University - www.lu.se - situated in the centre of the attractive and expansive Öresund region in southern Sweden, is the largest institution for research and higher education in Sweden. Over the centuries it has earned a reputation for being respected as one of the best universities in Sweden.
The City of Lund - www.lund.se
Here, the university, science-park, multicultural atmosphere and historical surroundings make up a unique combination. This, along with its central situation, has turned Lund into an international city where ideas are born - ideas that build enterprises and achieve success both nationally and internationally.
The Swedish Society for Microbiology (SFM) - www.mikrobiologi.net - is a life science membership organisation for individuals interested in microbiological sciences. The mission of SFM is to support the progress and growth of microbiology in Sweden and to be a vehicle for development of high quality fundamental and applied research among Swedish microbiologists.